To enter Settings, open the menu to the left and tap Settings.
In the Account section, you can:
- Add or change your account name
- Add or change your account photo
- Change your account password
- Restore purchases (restore your Premium subscription if you previously purchased one)
- Delete your account
- Switch your account (log out of the current account and log into a different one)
In the Main section, you can change the theme from light to dark and select the option to save photos to an album.
In the Language section, you can select the following app interface languages:
In the Folders section, you can create, rename, and delete folders. Read more about possible actions in the Managing folders and categories section.
In the Categories section, you can create, rename, and delete categories. Read more about possible actions in the Managing folders and categories section.
In the Contact support section, you can send a letter to our tech support. Read more about what you can do in the Support section.
The About the app section provides information on the current FamilyNotes version.